This workshop is held at Portage Brewing Company in Walker, MN (107 South 5th Street, Walker, Minnesota 56484)
Join certified yoga instructors; Joella Miller of JEM Yoga & Massage in Duluth, and local instructor Bryana Cook of Northern Namaste Yoga.
Yoga + Craft Beer + 2018 Intention Setting Workshop
January 6th, 2018 | 10am - Noon | Portage Brewing Co.
Open to all-levels; beginners welcome! Yoga + Craft Beer is always a fun & inviting yoga event. This special workshop offering is icing on the cake! ...or should we say "frost on the mug"? ;)
- TWO YOGA CLASSES: Vinyasa Flow with Bryana, followed by Yin Yoga with Joella. It's a very special treat to have Joella visiting us from Duluth, MN for this workshop! Yin is a slow, meditative, releasing practice - perfect for the start of a new year. Joella's yin class is one of my absolute favorites.
- MEDITATION/JOURNALING EXCERCISE: through this exercise you may just realize intentions for 2018 that you never even thought about before! Be in the moment, be mindful, set those intentions for a great year.
- PINT (of Portage Craft Beer, Root Beer or Cold Press Coffee)
- PORTAGE BREWING COMPANY PINT GLASS: for keeps!
- $1 OFF COUPON: for a second tasty beverage
What to bring:
- yoga mat
- journal or notebook
- writing utensil
- yoga block (we will have just a few extras) & a yoga blanket if you'd like (nice to have for adding comfort to yin poses and also to cover up with in savasana)
- water bottle
- dress in layers: our vinyasa flow will energize us and build some heat, while yin yoga will cool us down
Register at Borealblissyogaretreats@gmail.com